WINE ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE
With the January issue the American magazine “Wine Enthusiast” published the excellent scores attributed to our products.
All reviews are written by Kerin O’Keefe, popular American writer and wine journalist. He has been Italian Editor of the “Wine Enthusiast” magazine since May 2013.
“Wine Enthusiast”, founded in 1988, is one of the most important and influential American magazines in the wine and spirits sector, with an audience of 800,000 readers worldwide.
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry Millesimato 2018 “Giosuè”: 89 points. Floral and fruity, this has aromas of honeysuckle, Bartlett pear and exotic fruit. On the off-dry palate, a creamy mousse accompanies ripe yellow apple, honeydew and acacia honey.
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry “Gelmo”: 88 points. Green apple and fragrant spring flower aromas lead the nose. The palate delivers ripe pear, Meyer lemon and bitter almond alongside crisp acidity and a lively perlage.
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut “Labano”: 88 points. This softly foaming sparkler has aromas of green apple, mature pear and citrus. The aromas carry on to the tangy palate along with a note of lemon drop candy and crisp acidity.
- Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut Nature Millesimato 2017 “Bartolo”: 89 points. This foaming sparkler opens with subtle aromas of spring blossom, almond and a whiff of mature summer orchard fruit. The dry palate offers mature yellow apple, bitter almond and a hint of bread crust before a dry close.
- Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut “Daziér”: 89 points. Aromas of honeysuckle and white peach lead the nose while the vibrant palate offers green apple and lemon zest. Crisp acidity and a lively perlage create a refreshing close.
Comments are closed